Here are a few quick tips for for carpet maintenance. Carpet is an investment and it’s important to take care of it and make sure you keep your carpets warranty intact.
1. Vacuum your carpets once a week – a regular vacuuming will remove dirt and other allergens.
2. Have Carpets Professionally Deep Cleaned every 6-12 Months. This will rid the carpet of deep down dirt and stains, and spills that you couldn’t get rid of before.
3. Rotate your furniture so that carpet indentations are not apparent and so that permanent marks are not made. This will also give other areas a break from high foot traffic.
4. Put rugs down at entry ways and in hall ways or other areas that get a lot of foot traffic. This will help carpet fibers and make it so that they are not always being damage by dirt and shoes.
5. Remove spills and stains as soon as possible. The longer you let a stain set in the harder it is to remove and stains that set in are usually can only be removed by a professional cleaner.
Give us a call at United Carpet Care and we can help get out old stains, refresh the carpet so it looks more vibrant and appealing, and we can help with any other cleaning issues.